Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Place to Start Writing

Dear reader,
I want to be able to express myself without worrying what anyone else thinks. Eventually I want someone to be able to read what I write and find something useful out of it, but I don't give myself that much credit. What I want to write and what I want to read and what's in my head are all 3 very different things. Other people have more than one blog site and I thought I'd dedicate one to myself. I think I have some fascinating things to say. Or at least I have profound statements that are profound enough to me. I like to think I have interesting experiences too, so we'll what comes from me keeping a blog. Jo March loved to write, and she had fascinating stories itching to come alive. Her stories while unromantic were vivid and alluring. If I ever write anything romantic I know I'll throw it in the fire because it won't even come close to touching the truth I really feel when I'm in love. I want what I write to be that truth in my head and in my heart. If its put together well then I will be pleased. Let the games begin.

1 comment:

  1. aww, yay! Writing rocks! Good luck and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete