I forgot what it was like to read romance..
I'm trapped in a novel at the moment, but I can't take my mind off of my realities, my dreams come true.
I never want to forget what we did, how I felt..
I was sitting up in bed under a blanket.. Reading. You texted a few times and I was so confused. You sounded like you were joking, but you asked if I wanted to maybe go for a walk. Creamers Dairy? In the dark? Although this is Alaska, land of the midnight sun. It's not ever completely dark in the summer, and the sun sets at 10pm. It wouldn't be safe to walk this late, but ... I'll go with it. And I'll dress in my shortest shorts to let him know I got the joke, now down to all seriousness.
I was as calm as an autumn morning. (and wouldn't you know, it was raining that night?) I felt ... cool. Prepared (mentally anyway). What I was about to do I had dreamed about for months. I used to go to sleep with this fantasy nightly, and I would hide under my eyelids before I woke with the same fantasy. I was ready.. more than ready. Not excited.. but calm.
I heard a light knock at the door. I kept reading. Failing.. but trying to read all the same. I was still distracted by those strange texts about going for walks earlier. Funny guy... making jokes even now.
Then I heard the knock again. Huh. I thought I had given him a key.. Someone else maybe?
I got up to see.. I looked through the peephole to be sure. And I opened the door. I saw you. Red shirt. Jean jacket. Dark hair combed back, two days worth of soft scruff on your face. Chocolate brown eyes that hinted at anything BUT calm. You looked up at me. You came in immediately. You turned your gaze down, and you then grabbed at me.. your arms around my waist in a desperate escape. I could hear you let out a gasp, as though you were holding your breath. I put my hands at your shoulders. I remembered to put the "do not disturb" on the outside of the door, and I closed and locked the door, and I looked again at you.. into your intense and deepening gaze, your lips parted, your neck under my fingers.. we were as close as two people could be without molding into one another. And you bent down to kiss me. Mmm.. kissing you... Your lips are perfectly soft and supple, and when you let me become more aggressive in my kiss with my tongue our kissing suddenly becomes more passionate and pleasurable than i can imagine. "What are you thinking?" ... you ask as we briefly come up for air? "I was thinking.. why are we still vertical?!" We stay fused together and venture over to the bed, walking body-against-body. My shirt came up over my head then, and I laid down in only my bra and shorts on top of my bed. I looked up at you but not before you came down on me. You looked at me after we embraced again. And you told me pointedly... "I want to kiss you someplace else." My eyes were alight!
You stood up at this point and pulled me toward you, holding me in your arms. Your hands came around to my back as you unhitched the clasp on my bra.. as it dropped to the floor, you stepped back and began to unclothe. "It's only fair.." you said.. and your pants and shirt now littered the ground. You stood naked and vulnerable before me. This was the first time I had ever seen you this way.. ready, waiting, no longer patient, lovingly.. I stood and leaned my body into yours, our nakedness against one another, skin to skin. I took my hand between your legs then, and I reached down. My hands on your hardened cock was another dream I'd had every morning.. being able to touch, to grasp at your physical desire, to look at you and know I was doing this to you, making you dizzy, hungry, and horny. "THAT.. WILL DO... " I try to say in my best bedroom-yet-excited voice... I admit that I suck at exotic and seductive. I wanted that cock inside of me badly, between my own legs.. I wanted to feel you rubbing against me, on top of me as I had always dreamed. I wanted you to take charge and be forceful. But that wasn't how it went at all...
I laid back on the bed, looking up at you as you came down over me. And it was exactly how I had always imagined it.. your face.. your eyes, your dark hair, your smile.. your skin.. you were careful of course, and you did smile at me. Your gaze never left mine. You kissed me.. it wasn't rushed.. And your lips then left mine, leaving a trail of fire and ice in its wake.. I arched my back and leaned my face upward. I looked toward the ceiling and let my nerves take control. I felt your mouth at my nipples.. my left at first, and then my right. You had suckled them for what seemed only seconds.. I felt them instantly harden and electricity had surged through me. I felt myself gasp softly.. I slid further up on the bed. You looked on me.. You then took your hard cock in your hand and used it against my sweet bud, flicking me fast and using my wet juices to help it slide easily. You teased me, and I wanted more. OH did I want more! You came into me then. You could feel yourself inside of me just as much as I could feel your cock all around me. You thrust in again and again only a handful of times before changing gears. I smiled just slightly.. I wanted your mouth, your soft lips and urgent tongue where you wanted them to go.. my sweet pussy was waiting. i watched you move in, and I closed my eyes.
I opened my eyes once more as your face then rested between my legs. Your fingers interlaced with mine and I could feel your lips parting my own. You inhaled my scent. And your tongue met my skin with thirst, looking to quench. One long lick up the side.. then another.. moving toward the middle where my budding clit awaited the stimulation it craved. One more long lick up the other side and I was looking at you again. "You have to tell me what you want... " And my heart nearly sank. You came up to kiss me then. "I didn't want you to STOP..." But we did stop. And we looked at each other then. We lay next to each other. And all was calm once more.
It's quiet. I've never done this before, stopped in the midst of "bodies entwining," to ponder and contemplate. This is a turning point for me. Peace resounds. Comfort and solace unfold. I lay across your chest, tracing your skin with my finger tips, moving them in and out of your curves, making sure never to lift my touch from your body. You're looking at me, watching me, probably wondering what I'm thinking. I'm wondering where you came from, how you can seem to be so whole and complete even though our climaxes were not met. Because that's how you appear.. completely content. And this is ... different. Glorious. This is where love is. I see it in your eyes. When you look on me, it's more loving and peaceful and intense than I've ever seen anyone else look.. on anyone. We have just bridled our passions and come together in a way that tells me you can't have a selfish thought in your head. You listen. You talk with me. We are best friends.. companions. The kind lovers who watch a sunrise, who waste away an afternoon just sitting together, making plans and creating memories, telling stories, laughing and being completely happy. This means more to me than anything. You held me here for an eternity. Your fingers touched me gently, softly.. and you let me lean on you and see all of you. We lay together forever it seemed, just us. Nothing else and no one else mattered in the entire world.
We took our time. We went to shower so we could go back out into the world and make even more of the evening... because even the most romantic lovers should rejoin society at some point. I started to run the water. I made sure it was at the right temperature, and I turned the faucet to the shower head. I then had to stop dead in my track. I hadn't noticed before, but you were directly behind me. I thought you were waiting patiently for me so we could clean up, but I wasn't expecting what came next. Suddenly your hands were caressing me EVERYWHERE. They came up over my shoulders, and then down my back and across my rib cage, over my breasts and down to my stomach. Then back upward, wandering, exploring, just feeling all of my skin and wanting to feel it all at once. This makes me forget how to breathe for a few moments. I hold onto anything I can find.. I raise my arms so you can more easily touch me where ever I want.. my body becomes your playground. And then from the shadows where I became lost in this new pleasure, I hear your husky voice behind me.. at my right ear, your lips at my neck.. You inhale. Your voice is rough and uneven, breathy. You whisper, hushed and thick.. "but I REALLY just wanna fuck you!..." I turn off the water, because I want it too.. and we walk back to the bed, fused together -my back to your front, your hands still wandering around.. finding my weaknesses.
I throw myself back onto my bed. You are immediately on top of me again, and I can feel you entering.. sliding.. slowly, gently.. making your way deep into me. Once, twice.. so careful. I can't see your face anymore, but I can hear you.. "and I thought YOU were the one who liked to fuck.." I reply, "Oh, but I DO..." And I realize at this point.. you want a vocal lover-response. I can feel the hair from between your legs pressing into my exposed nub, and it feels so good. I want you to really dig in!! I can feel so much heat and sweat and YOU.. and all I want is to feel you again and again. You obey my thoughts and I whisper to you what I hope my desire can convey. You like it.. but you want more. And I want more! You thrust against me for minutes upon minutes and I wonder how long you can keep this up.. my knees are dug into your hips.. my hand begs to rub my clit, but I'm lost to you, to the way your cock is slamming into me. I moan.. and you grunt.. you can barely get out the words.. "I'm going to come.. can I come..?" "YES.. please!!" And even though I know the end is near, it is not as near as I'm used to.. you still take your time and enjoy every dig, every jolt.. And then... it happens.. *just remember right here.. because there are no words that can describe this* Your gentle "thank you" is breathed into my ear. I'm smiling.. hugely. I look up again.. and we stay there. We stay forever that way..
No comments:
Post a Comment